Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Beauty of Art by Chloe C. Harvey

The beauty of art is something that is breath taking. Believing in the beauty of art is worth while. The art forms that exists in today’s world lives among all of us. The art of noise, visuals, and movement draws attention to what I believe is true art. It’s apart of our everyday lives.
The art of noise flows through my blood stream as if it gives me life. Ever since I was about three years old, I had a passion and appreciation in the music form of art. I remember when my brothers and I wrote songs just about everyday and performed them in front of the family. My love for the art of noise still exists today and it is even stronger than before. Today I am really serious about my music. The flow of the music surges out through my mouth on to the pen. I have an even stronger passion and appreciation for it because it is life changing for me. Now I have professionals looking at me because of my music.
The art of visuals takes me to a whole different dimension of life from which my eyes can only see in my dreams. Not to long ago, I began to study the visual arts. I began having an interest in graphic design. Once I started creating art, I could not seem to start. Graphic design takes art to a different level. To me there is more depth within the artwork in which I create myself. Graphic design is another passion of mine. The ideas that come to my head and how it comes out on to the computer screen is completely amazing. With such creativity that I possess makes me who I am as an individual.
The art of movement is the physical beauty of art. The way that an expressions flow out through one’s system has a breath taking effect is the form of dance. I can remember when I first learned how to dance. At first, I wasn’t very good; I knew that it would take a lot of hard work and practice for me to get better. From then to now I have became better at the art of movement known as dance. Dance gives me such uniqueness as a person because of my style. I am a different and unique person. Everything I do will be unique and different as well. As much as music gives me life dance keeps me balanced and it completes me.
The beauty of all that is art has changed my life because I have much more of an appreciation of all types of art. I do not limit myself just to only one form. It has taken me to a new height in life. I look at things in a whole different dimension because of these beautiful forms of art. When a person possesses all of these beautiful forms of art, that person has discovered what true beauty really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment