Many people living today find themselves re-living their past . A past experience in any form, brought to the present or to assume to be part of the future. This is known as deja-vu. How often do you find your self re-living a moment that isn't part of your daily routine? It has occurred so many times in my life and now I know that deja-vu lives and there are many ways in which they live.
One way deja-vu lives is through time. I believe that deja-vu is a simple form of time travel. This allows things of the past to keep up with the present and even may go forth in the future. I'm not speaking of world history, but personal events that occurred in ones life. Most things that happened before, that were not planned, has or will happen again somehow. Sometimes the exact same way it happened before. It can be the exact same place, or during the exact same time. Things taking place that happened either mentally or physically. This, sometimes, is able of correcting or changing the future. As much as I wish anything could, nothing can change the past but the past can
change the future.
Another way deja-vu lives is by visions. Not actually seeing or telling the future but, thoughts. I once remember lying down in my bed one night and before falling asleep, I was staring down the hall at the stairs. I then had a thought of me falling down the stairs. It wasn't too long after wards when my though came true. One night, I was sick, and as I walked up the stairs to bed and once I had reached the top step, I had slipped out of my house shoe and fell backwards down the stairs, with my right elbow crashing through the window. All had happened, just as I imagined. The same flight of stairs, the same time of day,under the same condition, breaking the same window with the same elbow. It all happened just as it did in my humorous thought because I didn't think it would have happened but I surely wasn't laughing when it
did.
I often see things before it happens, no matter how long it take for it to happen or if I witness it taking place. Just random things that I think about, wondering what are the possibilities or chance of it becoming true, then they sometimes do. Seeing is believing. My outrageous thoughts often surprise me because I usually doubt that what ever I thought or think about to come true but sometimes it still becomes reality.
Even when they are thoughts of things that already happened, it seems to happen again. Some say that history repeats itself. Sometimes things happen more than once and then it makes or becomes part of history. Now I take precautions of what I think about and see in my mind because I usually think about something often and I believe that's one reason why my thoughts often come true. This is why I believe in deja-vu.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment