The sun beaming upon your head, sounds of water crashing against the rocks, serine ocean breeze and wet sand at your feet with sea shells in between your toes is the most peaceful thing a person can experience in their entire life. The wind blows and displaces your hair all over your head. You feel “free”. Free to think, do and imagine what you want. There is always something within an individual that empowers them to do anything. When I was eight years old, my family and I would go to the beach almost every weekend. As I listened to my father crack jokes, while my mother laughs hysterically, I couldn’t do anything but smile and always remind myself of how I love the glow of happiness in their eyes. That look was just so magical and has allowed me to accomplish goals within my lifestyle. I believe in inspirations.
Inspirations show a person’s true character, emotion and values in life. This allows people to act to the best of their ability and enhance the knowledge of when an emotion is occurring drastically. Even though you can live without them, life would be pointless, mundane and an understatement. People would’t be able to step out the door or get out of bed and realize today is another day of challenges to be faced.
Everyone has a purpose in life and with each step you take there are impediments within yourself and those others creating for you. I’ve never had to worry about problems others and still manage to have problems reaching the goals I’ve used centuries to build.
With inspirations values can be shown, miracles can happen, visions of prosperity all could be reality for anyone. My main inspiration would have to be my parents even though they get on my last nerve most of the time. Seeing them together makes me feel like I could do anything. If i felt the need to fly to a cloud and pluck a rain drop i could. I feel invincible, knowing that no matter what I do they will always be there, what ever I decide they'd motivate me, what i value, they'd educate me. They'd teach me to not only be myself, but to be a savior- and inspiration to others. Drive is a significant aspect i n inspiring people. If you have the drive to inspire someone you could change someone's entire day or full interpretation on life. An emotion is the most powerful ability for anyone to have. Showing that you could not only open up emotionally, inspires people to speak their mind and also inspire people. Inspirations are vital to happiness.
I remember a time I had joined this summer program during the summer. The program was called, I AM YOU. It was an entrepreneurship and women uplifting program. We always would do an activity called, drop it like it's hot, just to voice our problems that occurred outside the work place. The stories I've listened to from these girls were anonymously soul damaging. Rapes, Boyfriend Issues, Parents, etc. Each time I'd go home and tell my parents each problem, because compared to their situations, my problems were no where important. I would give advice on all the ones I could from each girl.One girl came to me and thanked me for inspiring her to stay in school, when she had no one to support her ,or tell he " you will be something in life". The lessons I learn from my parents helped me to teach someone else a lesson in not giving up on something that could possibly create them a magnificent future.
Everyone has flaws and will remain with flaws foe the rest of their lives, because no ones perfect. Your main purpose in life should always be to accentuate the goods and the bad shall be masked. By inspiring people I am setting a great setting for myself and hope that people around the world today would understand that you could do anything with a little inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment