What Do I Believe In?
People believe in a massive range of things. People believe in a higher power but do not want
to call it God. People want to believe in karma but not God. People want to believe horoscopes but not
God or his written word. People want to believe things happen for a reason but they do not want to
believe in Gods’ miracle power. People want to believe in a big bang theory but they do not want to
believe in God creating heaven and earth. People want to believe in stargazing, Milky Way and
astronomy but people don’t want to believe God creative the stars gave each a name and with his
might hung them in the sky. People want to believe in witchcraft, superstition, Buddhism and statues
but people do not want to believe in Gods’ Mighty Prayerful Power . The power I choose is God, Jesus
and the Holy Spirit.
When I was a toddler I attended Bible class. Weekly the Child Evangelist gave examples to the
class who He was. The Evangelist did a fantastic job example to me the all powerful God. He was there
before advent of time. Meaning he was there before time started to tick. It was then with my ever so
small brain I understood and accepted which most people try to conceived. The things that help me
to understand who God is and his son are the pictures, song, prayers , and the Bible lesson. Believing in
God may not always be easy for some people because of the things that happen to them or to their love
ones . Believing in God can be sometimes very difficult, however, with time you will understand.
My birthday is March, 1992. “When was God born,” I asked. The Child Evangelist told me God
didn’t have a birth date. In other words, He always was. It is hard to conceive but it lets me know I am
too small and I tried to fit God into a regular person like myself. She told me that as I grow in Christ
and study His word with getting a good understanding I would come to know more about Him.
Getting to know God is like school. In kindergarten, I didn’t know anything but I continued to
come. The more I learned the more I wanted to know. Every day, from kindergarten until now I
learn something new about the world. The more I attend Bible class, Sunday Service, and Sunday
School the more I learn about God.
As I have grown the teachers are saying I must have a relationship with God. A relationship! It
is happening like that, NOW! It is like getting to know a girl I like, and wanting to have a relationship
with her. The more I like her the more I want to know about her. I may call her or even write her, text.
I can call God at anytime however, with a girlfriend I must respect her parents’ rule no calling or writing
after a certain time. She may not always write, text , but God has written everything down I need to
know, Bible. She may not even return may not always get back to me but God always gets back to me
with an answer. I may not always like the answer, No, Wait, or Yes. When I was younger I had to
memorize now I am old enough to call, trust and depend on Him.
Once my Mom told me it was time to starting paying Tithe. Tithe is giving money to the church
in offering which is like giving money to God. It helps those who are worse off than me. Giving shows
obedience because God does not really need my money He can do it all by himself. It shows Him I
trust, believe and obey Him without question. Although I can question and have a talk with Him.
I ask God why does he let teens get killed? He speaks to me in a clear voice or saying “we do
not read the Bible, therefore we do not know Him or show Him Love or love to one another”. He is
trying to tell us something. We are too busy, loud, and have ear plugs in our ear so we cannot hear him.
and cannot hear from Him. Some good teens may go down with the bad teens but He loves us all.
Dying is bad on this side but living with Him is good on the upside. In studying His word I found God
lives in heaven. It is a beautiful place. It is better than any place here on earth.
I know this because in my Environmental Science class we studied how we are killing the
earth, air, animals, and people because we do not show care, concern, kindness and love. God created
it all, therefore we must believe (and love Him first). God had only, one son , Jesus. He told us all the
important things we need to know about God (recorded on scrolls later rewritten into a Bible reference)
and showed us some miracles to prove he was His son. Jesus also told us that one day this earth will be
destroyed and we will die. If we want to go live with God, Jesus tells us how to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment